We Love the Holidays! 5 Must See Things to Do in the SmokiesWhen the December swoops in, it brings so much holiday cheer and joy to the area. We are so ready to share the holidays with you, and we’ve compiled a list of 5 things you must see when you visit the Smokies this holiday season! Take a look below and let us know what you think on our Facebook page. Are there any other must see things you think we should add to this list?
- Christmas Parade: Christmas parades are so much fun, and we are lucky to have so many in our area. At Midnight on December 6, you can catch the Gatlinburg Christmas Parade, and then on December 7, you can enjoy the Christmas Parade located in Sevierville. These parades are so much fun and full of festive characters, performers, and more. We invite you to join us for the Smoky Mountain Christmas parades!
- Smoky Mountain Christmas at Dollywood: Dollywood hosts a spectacular Christmas display. Millions of lights sparkle and shine all around the park, and you can enjoy amazing unforgettable shows with incredibly talented performers. And your visit won’t be complete without seeing the 50 foot Christmas tree!
- Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland: Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland is a spectacular light display that’s a perfect fun thing to do for the whole family. The great thing? You don’t even have to get out of your car. You can drive through the whole thing...see spectacular displays and even an amazing lighted tunnel! You won’t want to miss this fun experience while you’re in town.
- Tanger Outlet Shopping: We know you’ve got a Christmas list, and you won’t have to check it twice if you go to Tanger Outlets while you’re in town. You can find everything you are looking for at amazing discounted prices at Tanger Outlets! AND you can take advantage of the Tanger Outlet Very Merry Christmas Sale, too!
- Winterfest: Yes, you can’t really miss this, but we wanted to call it out because it’s such a cool experience. Millions of twinkling lights line the streets. Cute characters and displays make this area a one of a kind place to visit during the holidays. What’s your favorite Winterfest display in the Smokies? Tell us in the comments on Facebook!