Cleaning and Sanitization Process for Our Vacation Rentals
Mountain Air Cabin Rentals has been and always will be concerned with the cleanliness of our properties. Because you, our property visitors, are our top priority we have implemented even more stringent cleaning protocols for your safety and health. These include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces with CDC recommended cleaners and standards. Extra special attention to:
- Door handles
- Controls and switches (oven, lights, fans, etc)
- Bathroom taps, toilet flush handles, toilet seats
- Furniture such as chairs, tables, and parts of the bed frames
- Linen, including those that appear unused
- Trash bins and recycling bins
- Hot tubs cleaned, sanitized, and refilled with fresh water between each stay.
- We have begun triaging maintenance issues and issues that do not require immediate assistance will be handled between guests. Should immediate assistance be required, our maintenance staff will be wearing masks upon entrance to the property.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to the Great Smoky Mountains and our Pigeon Forge Cabin Rentals!